Latest Enhancements to Caradigm’s Population Health Solutions Help Providers Succeed With MACRA and Bundled PaymentsHealthcare Organizations Can Now Operationalize Workflow and Reporting Requirements of Key Value-Based Programs
BELLEVUE, WA – Dec. 19, 2016 – Caradigm, the leader in enterprise population health, today announced the latest enhancements to its solutions portfolio, which introduces Care Bundles, Content Builder, a MACRA solutions library, Advanced Computation Engine and Utilization and Financial Analytics. These enhancements collectively are designed to help healthcare organizations operationalize activities for MACRA and bundled payments, two key value-based programs for many healthcare organizations.
The enhancements in the latest release include:
- Care Bundles: A new content package in Caradigm® Care Management supports the identification, management and coordination of patient care in care bundles across multiple settings from enrollment to closure, through directed care pathways.
- Content Builder: Self-service content creation functionality was added to Care Management to enable clinical analyst users to create and edit content such as patient assessments without requiring vendor or IT support. This allows customers to rapidly and cost effectively customize and adapt content to their unique needs.
- MACRA Activities Library: A large library of quality measures was added to Caradigm® Quality Improvement to support MACRA/MIPs Quality category requirements. Caradigm’s existing content-driven products provide users with the opportunity to customize products to ensure a digital paper trail for attestation to Improvement Activities. With the expanded quality measure library and user-built lists and workflows, organizations can analyze performance on measures for both tracks of the Quality Payment Program: MIPs and advanced Alternative Payment Models.
- Advanced Computation Engine (ACE): The second enhancement to Quality Improvement is the Advanced Computation Engine, which will enable Caradigm to rapidly define and deliver additional quality measures. Customers will be able to analyze performance against CMS requirements for MACRA and other programs that are tied to penalties and reimbursements.
- Caradigm® Utilization and Financial Analytics (UFA): UFA is a new solution that helps organizations analyze the delivery of care, its outcomes and its financial implications. Users can perform comparative analysis for activities run throughout the continuum of care: spending and services for targeted conditions, consumption of inpatient and ED resources, outcomes of post-acute activities and prescribing patterns for drugs. UFA leverages both claims and clinical data captured in real-time, providing meaningful insights via both top-level dashboards and the ability to perform root cause analysis on variations in care. UFA can help organizations understand their expenses to prepare for the MIPS Cost category requirements for 2018.
Caradigm’s newest solutions enhancements are available immediately. For more information, please visit www.caradigm.com.
Caradigm is an award-winning population health company dedicated to improving patient care, advancing the health of populations and reducing healthcare costs. Its enterprise software portfolio encompasses all capabilities critical to delivering effective population health management, including data control; healthcare analytics; care coordination and management; and wellness and patient engagement.
Elyse Familant (for Caradigm)
Results Public Relations
Tel: +1 (978) 725-3637Email