Caradigm Introduces Health IT Applications Bundle to Help Clinically Integrated Networks Achieve Population Health GoalsData interoperability, risk stratification, analytics and care management combine to help health networks manage risk and improve population outcomes
BELLEVUE, WA – Oct. 7, 2014 – Caradigm, a population health company, today introduced a specially priced bundle of health IT applications to enable clinically integrated networks (CINs) moving to value-based care to manage the health of populations.
Caradigm’s new population health bundle is designed to provide health systems with the set of capabilities required to understand and manage clinical and financial risk, and to ultimately achieve the goals of the IHI Triple Aim: improving the patient experience of care, improving the health of populations and reducing the per capita cost of healthcare. These capabilities span data aggregation, healthcare analytics, risk stratification, and care coordination and management.
“Moving from fee-for-service to value-based care is hard,” said Michael Simpson, CEO of Caradigm. “Forming a clinically integrated network is a sound strategy for many hospitals and physicians making that transition. To succeed in meeting their goals for better population health, however, they’re going to need new solutions – beyond the EMR – that help them manage risk and take on higher levels of accountability. Caradigm is laser focused on meeting this need.”
Caradigm population health solutions include the following components, which are now offered together as part of the new Clinically Integrated Network bundle:
- Caradigm® Intelligence Platform – Aggregates and normalizes clinical, operational and financial data from disparate systems—Electronic Health Records (EHR), billing systems, payers, pharmacy systems, labs, and health information exchanges (HIEs)—and delivers it to healthcare professionals in near-real time within their workflows, powering rich analytics capabilities. Healthcare organizations can use this data to gain deep insight into individual patients, populations, performance and processes, and to rapidly identify the actions needed to improve.
- Caradigm Knowledge Hub – Automatically launches when the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) is active and presents additional information about the patient to the clinician. Delivered by the Caradigm Intelligence Platform, this additional patient data can include diagnosis, allergies, medications, procedures, problems, health issues, readmission risk, quality-measure gaps, condition management gaps in care, or other data as determined by the organization and the applications used with the Caradigm Intelligence Platform.
- Caradigm® Risk Management – Identifies populations of patients, stratifies them (by risk, utilization, motivation and other factors), predicts costs and potential savings, and supports care management to drive better outcomes. The solution enables healthcare organizations to identify the most impact-able patients based on motivation and predicted clinical outcomes.
- Caradigm® Quality Improvement – Enables healthcare organizations to make the important shift from retrospective quality reporting to proactive performance improvement, and to use intelligence to identify gaps in care and take action within clinical workflows at the point of care.
- Caradigm® Care Management – Provides care coordinators and care managers with a robust set of tools to enroll patients, clinically assess them, generate a dynamic care plan and track their medications. It enables healthcare institutions to manage risk, care quality and financial performance for patients with chronic disease or other targeted conditions across the care continuum.
- Professional Services – Caradigm will provide implementation, training and ongoing support. In addition, Beacon Partners is available to provide accountable-care consulting.
Clinically Integrated Network bundle is available immediately.
Caradigm USA LLC is a healthcare analytics and population health company dedicated to helping organizations improve care, reduce costs, and manage risk. Caradigm analytics solutions provide insight into patients, populations, and performance, enabling healthcare organizations to understand their clinical and financial risk and identify the actions needed to address it. Caradigm population health solutions enable teams to deliver the appropriate care to patients through effective coordination and patient engagement, helping to improve outcomes and financial results. The key to Caradigm analytics and population health solutions is a rich set of clinical, operational, and financial data delivered to healthcare professionals within their workflows in near-real time. This data asset serves as the foundation for a growing number of innovative healthcare applications developed by Caradigm and industry partners, providing rapid incremental value to customers.
*Offer may vary depending on Customer’s unique needs. Offer is subject to terms and conditions set forth in a Master License and Services Agreement as well as Caradigm’s proven deployment methodology.
Results Public Relations,
Tel: +1 (978) 725-3637Email