Caradigm Enables Healthcare Organizations to Better Address Chronic Conditions, Manage Utilization With Latest ReleaseNew Release Broadens Caradigm’s Ability to Deliver the Most Comprehensive Portfolio of Enterprise Population Health Applications
BELLEVUE, WA – April 7, 2015– Caradigm, the leader in enterprise population health, today announced its latest software release, which includes two new applications, Caradigm® Condition Management and Caradigm® Utilization Management Analytics.
These new applications help healthcare organizations improve quality and lower the cost of care for at-risk populations, and broaden Caradigm’s ability to deliver the market’s most comprehensive portfolio of enterprise population health applications. In addition, the release includes enhancements to Caradigm’s Care Management and Quality Improvement applications as well as the Caradigm Intelligence Platform.
As more organizations engage in population health management, they need to address the patients who are generating a disproportionate level of medical expenses. Two major drivers of these costs are chronic conditions that are expensive to manage over a prolonged duration, and high utilization patients who may be incurring unnecessary costs. Organizations that can effectively identify, target and address these drivers will be better able to succeed with value-based initiatives such as accountable care and the Medicare Shared Savings Program (MSSP).
Condition Management helps organizations drive proactive, efficient and consistent care by providing medical, preventive and behavioral health content and analytics on 23 high-cost, chronic conditions. Utilization Management Analytics helps providers identify trends in high-cost utilization patterns and uncover opportunities for financial improvement.
Software release highlights include the following:
- Caradigm Utilization Management Analytics – Configurable utilization dashboard, and analytics for Admissions, Length of Stay, Acute and Post-Acute Care, Out-of Network, Hepatitis C & HIV, High Cost Medications.
- Caradigm Condition Management – Registry management packaged with content for 23 conditions with preventive health focused evidence-based measures, and performance benchmarking to identify and address gaps in care as well as reduce variations in care.
- Caradigm Care Management -- New analytics reports that improve measurement of key performance indicators, and an improved user interface and visualization of content.
- Caradigm Quality Improvement -- Additional quality measures computations, including ability to compute customer-specific benchmarks.
- Caradigm Intelligence Platform -- Enhancements to program; campaign; e-form and alerting; and notifications functionality.
Caradigm’s newest software release is available immediately.
Caradigm is a population health company dedicated to helping organizations improve care, reduce costs, and manage risk. Caradigm analytics solutions provide insight into patients, populations, and performance, enabling healthcare organizations to understand their clinical and financial risk and identify the actions needed to address it. Caradigm population health solutions enable teams to deliver the appropriate care to patients through effective coordination and patient engagement, helping to improve outcomes and financial results. The key to Caradigm analytics and population health solutions is a rich set of clinical, operational, and financial data delivered to healthcare professionals within their workflows in real time.
Results Public Relations
Tel: +1 (978) 725-3637Email