Support clinical efficiency, manage risk and simplify IAM
Caradigm’s Identity and Access Management suite of products, originally developed by Sentillion, help health systems improve clinical efficiency, manage risk and reduce costs, with a straightforward and simple implementation.
Caregivers need workstations that are readily available with the right clinical applications for their role on the care team; fast access to clinical applications, without compromising the healthcare organization’s responsibility to protect patient privacy; and the ability to quickly and safely navigate within a clinical application to a patient’s record.
Single Sign-On & Context Management
Solutions that offer only single sign-on (SSO) capabilities are helpful, but they fall short of addressing the full set of caregivers’ needs. Built specifically for healthcare, Caradigm Single Sign-On and Context Management together offer secure access to patient data, saving clinicians significantly more time than single sign-on solutions alone. Caradigm’s IAM solutions also enable self-service password reset, giving clinicians the ability to reset forgotten passwords from any computer and eliminating numerous calls to the Help Desk.
- Complete clinical workstation capabilities, including role-based access and support for kiosk, roaming and personal deployment models
- Rapid single sign-on capabilities, including integration with a variety of multi-factor authentication technologies
- Full support for passing patient context across applications –both those that support HL7 CCOW and those that do not
Caradigm’s healthcare provisioning solution empowers healthcare organizations to manage access to patient information more efficiently, with less risk and with better service. Caradigm Provisioning helps health systems improve clinical efficiency, manage risk and reduce costs, with a straightforward and simple implementation.
- Dramatically increases speed of provisioning requests
- Improves identity administration and workflow
- Reduces IT costs & support
- Meets IT governance requirements