Enabling cross-boundary collaboration, powered by Caradigm
The Caradigm Intelligence Platform, the next generation of Amalga, is a flexible, cloud-based platform that aggregates and normalizes clinical, financial and operational data from across the care continuum. Based on experiences with hundreds of hospitals worldwide, and in collaboration with industry partners, Caradigm provides access to a broad set of applications that run on the Caradigm Intelligence Platform and are designed for healthcare quality improvement, population health, and revenue and cost optimization.
Healthcare Quality Improvement
- Caradigm’s infection tracking offerings help healthcare organizations identify cohorts of patients at risk of infection (including Sepsis, Central Line-associated Bloodstream Infection and Catheter-associated Urinary Tract Infection), proactively manage those patients and facilitate timely interventions.
- Caradigm’s clinical surveillance offerings help healthcare organizations define cohorts of patients at risk for glycemic events or clinical deterioration (Modified Early Warning Score), provide early identification of those patients and facilitate timely interventions.
- Partners Consulting’s Clinical Protocol Compliance can help healthcare organizations improve care quality through alignment of quality metrics with clinical protocols and the ability to measure impact through retrospective analytics and reporting.
- Caradigm Care Management is designed to help healthcare organizations streamline management of their patient populations and enable more efficient use of evidence-based medicine. Built for care coordinators and care managers, the application will enable healthcare professionals to understand an individual and their health issues and then target specific interventions or bundles of services to improve their status.
- Get Real Health InstantPHR™ (IPHR) is an award-winning comprehensive patient engagement platform designed to help healthcare providers reduce non-reimbursable readmissions by improving patient care treatment compliance and improving patient literacy levels and overall satisfaction.
- Caradigm’s chronic disease trackers, including CHF Cohort Tracker and Diabetes Tracker, help identify patients with a specified disease, stratify patients based on clinical indicators and facilitate timely intervention.
Revenue and Cost Optimization
- Caradigm Readmissions Management is designed to help organizations reduce avoidable and non-reimbursable hospital readmissions.
- CitiusTech’s CT MU Quality – Eligible Professional and CT MU Quality – Eligible Hospital applications provide a simple yet powerful set of business intelligence and reporting tools to help manage compliance with the Meaningful Use clinical quality measures requirements.
- CT ACO Quality provides powerful business intelligence and reporting tools and dashboards to measure and track physician and organization performance on all ACO quality measures.
- CT ACO Utilization is designed to help organizations reduce the overall cost of care by streamlining internal processes and improving performance. The application provides a suite of industry-standard utilization management and financial tools to assess trends, metrics and influencers in the overall cost of care, including usage patterns for Emergency Department and Urgent Care facilities.
- GE Performance Solutions Guided Analytics is an analytics application that provides situational awareness, root cause identification, workflow support and performance management to help decrease inappropriate visits to the Emergency Department.
- GE Performance Solutions AutoBed assists organizations in optimizing and predicting capacity resources (beds) to reduce wait times for patients who need to be admitted.