Clinical Applications Consultant
Caradigm is a new kind of health IT company formed by GE Healthcare and Microsoft. Our goal is to transform care by empowering health systems and providers with the real-time, system-wide data and intelligence needed to improve care quality and the patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness.
Caradigm combines the power of an open technology platform and collaborative clinical applications to bring together disparate patient data and transform it into intelligence. We enable others in the industry to take advantage of the platform to innovate—rapidly generating a new era of applications to improve population management. Our goal is to make it easy for caregivers across the entire healthcare continuum to gain the insight they need to collaborate with ease and provide the best patient care possible.
Caradigm is a new joint venture of Microsoft and GE Healthcare. As a Clinical Applications Consultant in the Implementation Services team you will be part of the team responsible for delivering successful deployments of our medical information system products. You will work directly with our customers, advising them on the configuration, installation, testing and training related to their use of the Caradigm systems applications . Your work could ultimately help our customers save lives and improve the quality of patient care around the world. If you like big challenges and if you want to help build systems that could dramatically impact healthcare, then this position is for you.
• Work directly with customers, as part of the project implementation team, to plan for their organizational transformation, and assist with installation, configuration, testing and training on the Caradigm solutions
• Work as part of a coordinated team to ensure successful deployment and adoption of Caradigm solutions
• Assist the customer to define training audiences, and the training needs of these audiences. From time to time, you may be called upon to directly train system end users on the use of the Caradigm applications.
• Provide onsite support during system go-live and immediate post go-live periods
• Take part in onsite implementation planning studies IPS studies to scope client requirements for successful deployment of Caradigm solutions
• Clinical experience working in a large hospital setting, possibly as a nurse, nurse practitioner, medical technologist or similar position
• Hands-on experience using or installing Caradigm’s Amalga Unified Intelligence System, GE Healthcare’s HIE products, and/or one or more EMR system
• Detailed knowledge of common clinical workflows
• Solid understanding of medical informatics standards
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate this quality
• Ability to travel throughout the US & Canada, as needed
• Bachelors Degree
• Up to 50% US (& some international) travel will be required
• Prefer Bellevue Washington or Washington DC. Remote/home office location negotiable.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
See all the jobs currently open with Caradigm.